- Exhibitors must return a signed contract to
confirm the booking dates.
- Payment of the
exhibition fee is due within 30 days of
- Exhibition fees are for a 6-week booking period
unless otherwise noted.
- The artists will ship the exhibit at least 15 days in
advance of the scheduled opening date.
- The artists will provide professional quality material
for press releases, artist photo, exhibit description and artists bio
upon signing the exhibit contract.
- The artists shall provide the exhibitor will several
digital files for media purposes. The Exhibitor is authorized to use these
files in media and web applications directly related to the exhibit.
- The Exhibitor shall be responsible for assuring the
exhibit is professionally lit.
- The artists is available for lectures and openings for
an additional fee.
- The Exhibitors may sell exhibit prints at an agreed to
price described in the contract and shall receive a 40% commission on gross of
all sales. The exhibitor shall be responsible for collection of applicable
taxes and payment of such taxes.
- All prints are printed, mounted and framed to
museum quality standards and are numbered and signed by the artist.
- The exhibitor shall use professional standards to
assure frames are not scratched or damaged during handling.
- Exhibitors are responsible for payment of all
shipping costs. The artists will work with
exhibitors to make shipping arrangements.
- Exhibitors must report condition of exhibit within 48 hours of unpacking.
- Exhibitors may not make repairs to exhibition material
without permission from the artist
- Exhibitions require moderate security
and require a limited-access gallery and
supervision while the gallery is open. Exhibition area must be locked and
secure during closing hours.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any loss or damage to exhibitions while in
- The exhibition must be covered by a door-to-door
arts insurance policy, or the artist shall provide
insurance at an additional fee.
- The artist must be properly credited (in press
releases, announcements, printed matter, etc.)
- No commercial use may be made of the artists work
without a signed agreement.