Great Reasons to Consider a Destination Wedding
1. A great photo opportunity - Your wedding photos will be like no others and depending on the destination can offer some incredible scenery and backgrounds.
2. Less chance of family conflict - It's a vacation so everyone is more relaxed and you don't have as many expectations!
3. It can be less expensive - Your costs can be much less than a traditional wedding and reception for several hundred persons.
4. Your in Charge! - This is a great advantages, if you have ever been part of a traditional wedding with two families involved you understand the potential for complications. With a destination wedding your are in total control.
5. A Second Marriage - If you have already done a traditional wedding, a destination wedding is perfect for the relaxing getaway to a beautiful locale.
6. Your honeymoon begins with the "I Do"
7. A New Wardrobe - You can buy your wedding wardrobe once you arrive in your destination! Think ski outfits, island gowns, saris, and of course, shorts.
8. Family Bliss - Your family and friends will appreciate being part of a great wedding experience.
9. Unbounded Creativity - You are not constrained by any tradition and can be free to create a truly unique wedding experience.
10. A Gift to Family and Friends - You are giving your family and friends the opportunity to share a great vacation together.
Copyright 1998 - 2004 Northstar Gallery